As the largest charter school organization in Nashville, LEAD Public Schools prepares all of our students with the knowledge and the skills to succed in college and in life. We are committed to doubling the number of low-income college-ready graduates in Nashville by 2020 and we are looking for dedicated and passionate educators to join us in this work.
LEAD is a diverse network of schools of four schools on five campuses across Nashville and Davidson County. We are an organization with four Reward Schools and a high school senior class that has earned 100 percent acceptance into college for four straight years. We are one network with one mission. We are a LEAD family. For more from our current employees on why they work for LEAD, click here.
If interested in applying for or learning more about 2018-19 positions with LEAD Public Schools, click here.
Current Vacancies for 2017-18: LEAD Public Schools is hiring for an ELL Coordinator, Middle School ELA teacher, and a High School Physical Science teacher. Click HERE to apply.
Open Positions for 2018-19
Middle School (Grades 5-8)
- Middle School ELA (and ELL)
- Middle School Exceptional Education (SPED)
- Middle School Math
- Middle School Science
- Middle School Social Studies
- Middle School Music
- Middle School PE
High School (Grades 9-12)
- Founding 10th Grade English
- Founding 10th Grade Exceptional Education (SPED)
- AP English Teacher
- AP Math Teacher
- High School English
- High School Math
- High School Science (Physical Science, Physics)
School Support Roles
- About LEAD Public Schools
- Why work for LEAD Public Schools?
- What our employees say about working for LEAD
- Hiring Process
- About Nashville
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you are interested in joining our LEAD Public Schools Mailing List, please click here.